Saturday 1 March 2014

A hiccup in training!

I have been enjoying getting back to swim training with my tri club, getting some good tips on improving my technique.  I was also looking forward to taking part in a coached session with Tri'n'SwimWell organised for new Chalkwell Redcaps members.  I have had a session with them before and found it really beneficial. The session takes place in their endless pool where they video you swimming and give advice on improvements to your stroke and technique.

So my Tri'n'SwimWell session should have been last Saturday afternoon but unfortunately at karate training that morning I took a kick to the hand and spent the afternoon in A&E instead.  I was really disappointed not only to miss my swim session that day but also to find out that I had chipped a bone in my finger putting pay to any training for a while.

The doctor says it well take three months to heal, but I just hope that the swelling and bruising goes down soon and I can get back to some training at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment